YOUNG ADULT ONLINE REGISTRATION
Want to sign up for a program at the Library but can’t make it in? Now you can register online! Follow the easy instructions below & attending one of the great programs the Library has to offer will be just a few clicks away. Spread the word!
– A West Babylon Public Library Card is required for all registrations.
– Each newsletter article indicates which registration options are available, immediately after the registration date.
– Whether at home or in the Library, all you need is your West Babylon Public Library Card and the name or code of the program for which you would like to register.
– Please adhere to all posted age requirements for programs.
– You must enter the child’s NAME and AGE in the note to instructor field upon registration.
– Non-residents may register 14 days after resident registration begins.
– If you have a question, Library staff will be happy to assist you.