- Login to Your Library Account
- You will be prompted to enter your Barcode which is found on the back of your Library card and your *Password.
*To create a new password, visit this page and enter your library card barcode. An email will be sent to the email address in your Library Account, asking you to follow a few steps to establish your password. A valid email address must be present in your Library Record in order to use this service and access online library services.
*To change your password, use the Forgot Your Password? function. After entering your username or barcode, an email will be sent to the address in your library record, along with instructions for creating a new password.
- Once you have signed into your Library account, click the Change Your Contact Information link.
- In the Text Alert Number field, enter a valid telephone number.
- Click You Must Click Here To Opt In, then click the Submit button.
When your telephone number is entered, you will receive courtesy messages (telling you your item is about to be due), overdue messages (telling you your item is overdue) and hold pickup messages (telling you your reserved item is ready for pickup).
Posted in: Your Library Account