- Login to Your Library Account
- You will be prompted to enter your Barcode which is found on the back of your Library card and your *Password.
*To create a new password, visit this page and enter your library card barcode. An email will be sent to the email address in your Library Account, asking you to follow a few steps to establish your password. A valid email address must be present in your Library Record in order to use this service and access online library services.
*To change your password, use the Forgot Your Password? function. After entering your username or barcode, an email will be sent to the address in your library record, along with instructions for creating a new password.
- Once you have signed into your Library account, click on the link listing the amount you owe in Fines.
- If your total exceeds *$1, click on the Amount in unpaid fines link. Next click the Pay Online link.
*If your total is less than $1 you must pay your fines in person at the Library.
- Select the fines that you wish to pay or accept the default of paying all fines.
- Fill in the billing address and credit card information.
- Click the Submit button.
Posted in: Your Library Account