Some Library materials may be renewed upon request.
There are several methods for renewing:
- Self renewal, via OPAC (online catalog) computers in the Library (requires an email address in your Library account). You create your own password to access your account and renew items. A Librarian will be happy to assist you.
- By telephone (631.669.5445), you must have your barcode number (on the back of your Library card).
- At the Circulation Desk, by a staff member.
- Through your home computer: Login to Your Library Account (requires an email address in your Library account).
- You will be prompted to enter your Barcode which is found on the back of your Library card and your Password.
- To create a new password, visit this page and enter your library card barcode. An email will be sent to the email address in your Library Account, asking you to follow a few steps to establish your password. A valid email address must be present in your Library Record in order to use this service and access online library services.
- To change your password, use the Forgot Your Password? function. After entering your username or barcode, an email will be sent to the address in your library record, along with instructions for creating a new password.
- Check off the boxes in the Renew column to the left of the list of checked out items, then click on the Renew Selected button just above the list. The new due date for these materials will show to the right of the title, in the Status Column.
Posted in: How to Borrow Library Items