- The TECH TUTOR service is available to WEST BABYLON PUBLIC LIBRARY CARD holders.
- Receive help with the West Babylon Public Library website, Live-brary downloads, Library services and electronic devices, how to conduct video conference calls, the basics of email and social networking (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
- Basic assistance with your electronic devices and programs (cell phones, eBook readers, laptops, etc.) is also available.
- 30 minute sessions, up to 2 hours per month, totaling 14 hours per person, per year.
- Please call the Reference Desk, 631-669-5445, to make an appointment.
*Library staff are unable to fix viruses, install programs or diagnosis problems on patron owned devices.
Posted in: Library Programs and Services