Information for parents and caregivers on how to start the school year off right.
School is back in session! Explore different topics, such as coping with back-to-school anxieties and emotions, creating daily routines, and tackling common situations that arise with the start of school.
Find out what to look for during your school’s open house and back-to-school night, tips for helping your child make a smooth transition from summer to school, and how to establish homework routines.
- Homework Help Interact with live common core certified tutors in math, science, reading/writing, social studies, PSAT/SAT, ACT, AP and state standardized tests.
- Skills-Building Choose your topic to receive real-time help.
- Personalized eLearning Tools My File Sharing, My Session Replay, My Tutoring Archive, My Tests Archive, and more!
- 24-Hour Writing Lab Submit essays and other forms of writing for constructive feedback.
- Homework Send Question Submit homework questions for expert guidance.
- Foreign Language Lab /Spanish-Speaking Support