Finding an Item
Search the Library Catalog to find an item.
- 21 day loan period includes Books and Books on CD.
- 7 day loan period includes DVDs and Blu-Rays, Music CDs and Video Games.
- 3 day loan period includes New DVDs and Blu-Rays.
- The overdue fee for most items is .05 per day.
- Charges for special materials, including, but not limited to DVD’s and Blu-rays, is $1.00 per day.
- Maximum fines incurred for DVDs and Blu-ray are $10 per day per item, all other material is $5 per day per item.
- Any damaged material will be paid by patron at full retail cost.
Most Library materials may be renewed upon request. Renewals will not be permitted if items have been reserved or have already been renewed to the maximum number of times allowed.
There are several methods for renewing :
- Self renewal, via the Library catalog. You create your own password to access your account and renew items.
- By telephone, you must have your Library Card number.
- At the Circulation Desk, by a staff member.
When you find the item you want in our Library catalog and the item is checked out, click on the Request link. You will need your Library card to place the reserve. You will be contacted by phone when the item is available.