Hours of Operation:
Monday through Thursday: 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Friday & Saturday: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Sunday: 1 p.m to 5 p.m. (Oct-May)
The West Babylon Public Library will be closed in observance of the following holidays in 2017:
- New Year’s Day- Sunday, January 1
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day- Monday, January 16
- President’s Day- Monday, February 20
- Easter Sunday- Sunday, April 16
- Mother’s Day- Sunday, May 14
- Memorial Day- Monday, May 29
- Independence Day- Tuesday, July 4
- Labor Day- Monday, September 4
- Columbus Day- Monday, October 9
- Veterans Day- Saturday, November 11
- Thanksgiving Day- Thursday, November 23
- Christmas Eve- Sunday, December 24
- Christmas Day- Monday, December 25
- New Year’s Eve- Sunday, December 31
- New Year’s Day- Monday, January 1 2018
In addition, the Library will close early on:
- Thanksgiving Eve- Wednesday, November 22, at 6 p.m.
Take exit 37 East, Route 109 Babylon. The Library is on the left side of the road. There is a turnaround 600 feet after the Library.
Take exit 33 East, Route 109 Babylon. Proceed three miles. The Library is on the left side of the road. There is a turnaround 600 feet after the Library.
From the East, make a right at the light onto Little East Neck Road, *follow the road north and bear left at the fork onto Route 109. The Library is on the right side of the road. From the West, make a left at the light onto Little East Neck Road and follow from above *.
Long Island Expressway
Take exit 53 South, Sagtikos Parkway to the Southern State. Take the Southern State West to exit 40 South, Robert Moses Causeway. Proceed South to Sunrise Highway West. Follow directions above for Sunrise Highway.