Request books, movies and more for curbside pickup from the West Babylon Public Library by filling in the form below.
To request an item from the Library of Things click here.
Please note: New items and Library of Things are limited to West Babylon Public Library cardholders ONLY.
A/V materials must be checked out on an Adult Library card.
PICKING UP CHECKED OUT ITEMS:
- Pickups are scheduled Monday through Thursday, 1:45-7:05 pm and Saturday, 10:00 am-3:30 pm.
- Library staff will contact you to schedule a time to pick up your materials. Most pickups will be scheduled for the day(s) following submission.
- Your items will be placed on a cart near the curb shortly before your scheduled pick-up time.
- We have instituted a no contact pick-up.
- If you are running late or are unable to keep this appointment, please call and we will reschedule.
- Please do not arrive early for your pick-up appointment as it disrupts the schedule.
- If you arrive at any time other than your designated time slot we will not have your materials readily available.
- If someone is ahead of you at the curb, please stay in your car until your designated time slot.
*Your materials will only be available during your 10-minute window.
- If you have questions regarding curbside pickup please call the Library, chat with a Librarian on our website or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For a video tutorial please click here.