Request books, movies and more for curbside pickup from the West Babylon Public Library by filling in the form below.
To request an item from the Library of Things click here.
To request a S.T.E.A.M Kit click here.
Please note: New items, Library of Things and S.T.E.A.M Kits are limited to West Babylon Public Library cardholders ONLY.
A/V materials must be checked out on an Adult Library card.
PICKING UP CHECKED OUT ITEMS:
- Curbside pickups are Monday through Thursday, 10 am to 8:30 pm and Friday and Saturday, 10 am to 4:30 pm.
- Library staff will contact you when your materials are ready for pick up. You will have 3 days to pick up your materials.
- Please call 631-669-5445 or text 631-213-7977 the Library when you arrive at the Library.
- If someone is ahead of you at the curb, please stay in your car until it is safe to pull up to the entrance. Then, you may pop open your trunk or open your rear passenger window.
- This will be a CONTACTLESS pick-up. If you have any questions, please feel free to call the Library.