Search and Register for Library Programs
Program Registration Information
- A West Babylon Public Library Card is required for all registrations.
- Each newsletter article indicates which registration *options are available, immediately after the registration date.
*Ticketed and programs which require a fee require in-person registration.
- Whether at home or in the Library, all you need is your West Babylon Public Library Card and the name or code of the program for which you would like to register.
- Please adhere to all posted age requirements for programs.
- For CHILDREN’S and YOUNG ADULT Programs:
You must enter the child’s NAME and AGE in the note to instructor field upon registration.
**Children’s programs are open to West Babylon Public Library cardholders only.
For ADULT Programs:
When registering additional attendees, you MUST enter each attendee’s NAME and TELEPHONE NUMBER in the note to instructor field.
**Non-residents may register 14 days after resident registration begins.
- If you have a question, Library staff will be happy to assist you.