Quiet Study Room Policy & Procedures
QUIET STUDY ROOM POLICY & PROCEDURES
- Please observe the Library use guidelines:
- No food, drinks or smoking
- Voices should be kept low, no foul language
- Chairs and tables must remain as they are arranged
- Please be attentive to your belongings
- Young children must always be supervised by an adult
- No disruptive or inappropriate behavior
- Room 1 – 6 person limit
- Rooms 2 & 3 – 2 person limit
- There will be a 1-hour time limit for all sign ups. Patrons may sign up again at the Adult Reference desk at the end of the hour, if no one is waiting.
- West Babylon School District Residents may reserve a Study Room up to one month in advance.
- Non-residents are welcome to use the rooms, but they cannot make advance reservations.
- Study Rooms must be vacated 15 minutes prior to closing.
- Study Rooms cannot be signed up for 15 minutes prior to closing.
Individuals who fail to comply with the guidelines may be asked to leave.